Making end-of-life decisions will be the topic of Hospice of the Foothills’ annual education event at 2 p.m. Nov. 8. Registration begins promptly at 2 p.m., followed by a video program from 2:15 to 4:45 p.m. A panel discussion will be from 4:45 to 5:45 p.m. The program will be in the Kerby Community Room at Hospice of the Foothills, 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley. For information or to register, call Cynthia Meilicke at (530) 272-5739.
November 2, 2012 | Back to: NewsBriefs
End-of-life ethics event slated for Nov. 8
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife