Making end-of-life decisions will be the topic of Hospice of the Foothills’ annual education event at 2 p.m. Nov. 8. Registration begins promptly at 2 p.m., followed by a video program from 2:15 to 4:45 p.m. A panel discussion will be from 4:45 to 5:45 p.m. The program will be in the Kerby Community Room at Hospice of the Foothills, 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley. For information or to register, call Cynthia Meilicke at (530) 272-5739.
End-of-life ethics event slated for Nov. 8
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- On 10-year anniversary of darkest tragedy, Scooter's Pals is shining light on dog rescue in Nevada County
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley
- Helping Lisa: 'Love Nest Kits' raise funds for 12-year-old with cancer
- Suspected drug dealer: 'I'm not a trafficker'
- State of Jefferson supporters, opponents to avoid debate at May 12 Nevada County presentation