Making end-of-life decisions will be the topic of Hospice of the Foothills’ annual education event at 2 p.m. Nov. 8. Registration begins promptly at 2 p.m., followed by a video program from 2:15 to 4:45 p.m. A panel discussion will be from 4:45 to 5:45 p.m. The program will be in the Kerby Community Room at Hospice of the Foothills, 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley. For information or to register, call Cynthia Meilicke at (530) 272-5739.
End-of-life ethics event slated for Nov. 8
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?