Making end-of-life decisions will be the topic of Hospice of the Foothills’ annual education event at 2 p.m. Nov. 8. Registration begins promptly at 2 p.m., followed by a video program from 2:15 to 4:45 p.m. A panel discussion will be from 4:45 to 5:45 p.m. The program will be in the Kerby Community Room at Hospice of the Foothills, 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley. For information or to register, call Cynthia Meilicke at (530) 272-5739.
End-of-life ethics event slated for Nov. 8
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas