Making end-of-life decisions will be the topic of Hospice of the Foothills’ annual education event at 2 p.m. Nov. 8. Registration begins promptly at 2 p.m., followed by a video program from 2:15 to 4:45 p.m. A panel discussion will be from 4:45 to 5:45 p.m. The program will be in the Kerby Community Room at Hospice of the Foothills, 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley. For information or to register, call Cynthia Meilicke at (530) 272-5739.
End-of-life ethics event slated for Nov. 8
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story
- Home Design: Lisa Quinn brings renowned experience to Nevada City home store
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting