The Nevada County Country Club Women’s Group held their annual cancer tournament Oct. 16. All proceeds, which exceeded $1,400.00, will go to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Cancer Center Support Groups. These programs are non-funded and help families, caregivers, patients and children with counseling and activities.
Golf tournament raises $1,400 for SNMH
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran