Making end-of-life decisions is something that we will all face, and how we approach these ethical dilemmas is the topic of discussion at Hospice of the Foothills’ annual education event. This year’s program, “End of Life Ethics,” will examine, using a case-study approach, the ethical issues and dilemmas that emerge at the end of life, the principles of ethical decision-making and the effects of these decisions on staff and families.
Hospice of the Foothills to host end-of-life ethics event
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Nevada County activists join Global March for Lions in Sacramento
- Grass Valley candlelight vigil to recognize crime victims
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel