Making end-of-life decisions is something that we will all face, and how we approach these ethical dilemmas is the topic of discussion at Hospice of the Foothills’ annual education event. This year’s program, “End of Life Ethics,” will examine, using a case-study approach, the ethical issues and dilemmas that emerge at the end of life, the principles of ethical decision-making and the effects of these decisions on staff and families.
Hospice of the Foothills to host end-of-life ethics event
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace