Bail has been reduced from $600,000 to $150,000 for each of two defendants in a high-profile fraud case who are still in custody.
Lester and Laferte remain in custody
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Cats seek new homes
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges