The Northridge Restaurant in Nevada City will donate 10 percent of sales to “CJ,” a local border collie suffering from heartworm from 5 to 9 p.m. Oct. 15. While the condition is not fatal if treated, treatment is extremely costly. The donation includes “to go” orders. Donations can also be made online by visiting www.bcrescuenc.org.
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- K-9 officer Rudiger gets new ride after accident
- Grass Valley School District assesses impacts of Nevada Joint Union High School District's later start time