Rabbi Alan Greenbaum will lead a free tour to four locations in Nevada County and discuss “Jews of the Gold Rush.” A caravan organized by the Sisterhood of Congregation B’nai Harim will include visits to Williams Stationary, two cemeteries and the original home of Aaron Baruh. The group will meet at 10 am. Sunday at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley and return for snacks at the temple after the tour. Those interested in making reservations may call Fieni Verdooner at (530) 272-3455 or Anita DuPratt at (530) 272-2995.
"Jews of the Gold Rush" tour this Sunday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Playing for Anna: Lady Falcons play championship game with heavy hearts
- CHP arrest man on marijuana sales, transportation charges
- 'Everyday' Nevada County psychic stars in film trailer for potential reality TV pilot
- Police blotter: Multiple vehicle break-ins reported in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley's Lyman Gilmore School celebrates namesake during Flight Day