The Nevada County Board of Supervisors will discuss signing an agreement with the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management regarding how to cooperate in managing the large amount of public land in Nevada County.
Nevada County to mull agreement with USFS and BLM
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting