A six-week stress management support group for women with auto-immune disorders begins Monday. The group includes assessment of current stress levels, specific techniques for managing stress such as humor, self-care, spiritual practice, exercise and nutrition.
Stress management support for auto-immune disorders offered
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Diaper project receives grant
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran