Nevada County Consolidated firefighters responded to a report of medical aid on Grizzly Trail off Greenhorn Road at about 11:30 p.m. Sunday, rescuing a man and his dog, according to Battalion Chief Mark Buttron.
Firefighters rescue man, dog on trail
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace
- The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show