Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
October 8, 2012 | Back to: NewsBriefs
High-speed Internet expo last week at Nevada Union High School
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Secret legacy revealed inside Nevada County Fairgrounds' 'Gentle Giant'
- Nevada County senior firewood program seeks new home
- Defense portion under way in Gold Country Lenders trial