Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
High-speed Internet expo last week at Nevada Union High School
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City woman lives in chicken coop to promote urban homesteading (VIDEO)
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Proposed Alta Sierra Dollar General store decision referred to Nevada County planning commission
- Hearing in child molest case seeks to throw out text, email evidence
- Man charged with arson in connection with campfire at Grass Valley apartment complex