Noble Joe Day was recently honored by his Brother Nobles in recognition of over 50 years as a Shriner. Joe and his wife, Roberta, reside in Hilltop Manor, where his family and friends gathered for a presentation. Day joined Ben Ali Shrine in 1961 and was very active until recently. Joe and Roberta have been very active in all Masonic Orders for years. Roberta is a past matron and Joe a past patron of Evangeline Chapter No. 9, Order of the Eastern Star. Joe also served as organist for his Masonic Lodge, Nevada Lodge No. 13, Free and Accept Masons for over 40 years.
Shriner Joe Day honored for five decades of service
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages