The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter’s Place at 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Trade used books, CDs, DVDs and recent magazines. Everything is free. The swap takes place the first Sunday of every month. Free-cycle and re-purpose your items for others to enjoy. For information, visit www.ncbookswap.webs.com or call (530) 615-4155.
October 5, 2012 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Free book swap this Sunday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: Cal Fire reassessment redraws map to 1,500 acres, 15 percent containment (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: 20 percent containment, 1,700 acres; several injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?
- UPDATE: Air quality worsened Sunday from Lowell Fire smoke