The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter’s Place at 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Trade used books, CDs, DVDs and recent magazines. Everything is free. The swap takes place the first Sunday of every month. Free-cycle and re-purpose your items for others to enjoy. For information, visit www.ncbookswap.webs.com or call (530) 615-4155.
Free book swap this Sunday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Suspect in Grass Valley burglaries arrested in Sacramento
- Grass Valley School District assesses impacts of Nevada Joint Union High School District's later start time
- High in the sky: Nevada County Sheriff gets $30K more for helicopter flights in search of illegal drug activity
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Board of Trustees appoints new member
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case