The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter’s Place at 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Trade used books, CDs, DVDs and recent magazines. Everything is free. The swap takes place the first Sunday of every month. Free-cycle and re-purpose your items for others to enjoy. For information, visit www.ncbookswap.webs.com or call (530) 615-4155.
Free book swap this Sunday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia