Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
'Girls night' to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- CyberCamp aims to teach Nevada County students cyber security skills
- Dying wish shows special love between two people at Right Hand Auburn Homeless Shelter
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body