Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
'Girls night' to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Robbers in home invasion in San Juan Ridge steal pot, flee
- Runaway BMW causes multi-vehicle collision on Hwy 49
- Nevada Joint Union High, Grass Valley, Nevada City school districts cancel Wednesday classes
- Grass Valley Police Department issued BOLO for man who reportedly robbed friends at knifepoint