Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
'Girls night' to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County
- K-9 officer Rudiger gets new ride after accident
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Ballot measure arguments face tight deadlines in Nevada County pot, Nevada City online rentals and business license measures