Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
'Girls night' to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Hotel over homes?: Affordable housing clashes with economic development in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley police: Man chokes 2 women, gets stabbed with scissors
- Caring for the caregiver: Free respite care coming to Nevada County
- Colfax High School student arrested, accused of making threats
- Online courses set to begin Oct. 12 for senior cohousing