Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
'Girls night' to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia