In response to the letter written about the “speed” (loud) boats on Englebright Lake, do you also want to “do something” about the fishing boats that can and do 70-plus miles per hour, or the “big air” (wake board) boats that make such huge waves that we can’t even run our boats?
Englebright needs better law enforcement
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
- Prescription medication take-back day is Saturday
- Blue Star Mothers hosts fundraiser
- Benefit for NCTV celebrates women in film
- Railroad museum expands hours