Originally organized in 1987 as “Operation Blessing,” when a group of local congregations got together to provide supplemental food for hungry people in Western Nevada County, the Interfaith Food Ministry is now celebrating 25 years in existence. In partnership with Paulette’s Country Kitchen on Sutton Way in Grass Valley, the IFM will have gala spaghetti dinner fundraiser from 5 to 8 p.m. on October 5. Ten dollars buys a plate of spaghetti, bread and salad and plenty of fun and fellowship. The spaghetti is not bad either! One dollar buys a ticket for a drawing to win a number of gifts including gift baskets, robot construction kits, beautiful wood workshop creations and more. Please come and help us celebrate and in addition help our ministry serve those in need. Tickets are available at Paulette’s or at the door. Visit www.interfaithfoodministry.org for more information.
Interfaith Food Ministry celebrates 25 years with spaghetti fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- BOLO issued for missing Nevada City juvenile
- VIDEO: After online fame, Lake Wildwood teen gives first in-person piano concert in Grass Valley
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds