Originally organized in 1987 as “Operation Blessing,” when a group of local congregations got together to provide supplemental food for hungry people in Western Nevada County, the Interfaith Food Ministry is now celebrating 25 years in existence. In partnership with Paulette’s Country Kitchen on Sutton Way in Grass Valley, the IFM will have gala spaghetti dinner fundraiser from 5 to 8 p.m. on October 5. Ten dollars buys a plate of spaghetti, bread and salad and plenty of fun and fellowship. The spaghetti is not bad either! One dollar buys a ticket for a drawing to win a number of gifts including gift baskets, robot construction kits, beautiful wood workshop creations and more. Please come and help us celebrate and in addition help our ministry serve those in need. Tickets are available at Paulette’s or at the door. Visit www.interfaithfoodministry.org for more information.
Interfaith Food Ministry celebrates 25 years with spaghetti fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- FBI called in on pot-related kidnapping on the San Juan Ridge
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- (TIMELINE) Follow along Alexander Rossi's journey of an American dream
- Girl, 9, ok after fall in South Yuba River