Local candidates will be on hand to answer questions at the Oct. 6 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Candidates include Cindy Latimer, candidate for Nevada Joint Union High School District TA4; Paula Campbell, candidate for Nevada City School District; Jim Firth, candidate for Grass Valley City Council; and Nick Wilcox, candidate for NID Division 5. Propositions on the November ballot will also be discussed. The meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. at Trolley Junction Restaurant in Nevada City. The meeting is open to the public and the buffet breakfast costs $12. Reservations must be made by Oct. 1 by calling or emailing Sally Smith at (530) 273-3051 or email@example.com.
Nevada County Democratic Women's Club to host local candidates
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- CHP arrest man on marijuana sales, transportation charges
- Playing for Anna: Lady Falcons play championship game with heavy hearts
- 'Everyday' Nevada County psychic stars in film trailer for potential reality TV pilot
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Police blotter: Multiple vehicle break-ins reported in Grass Valley