Local candidates will be on hand to answer questions at the Oct. 6 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Candidates include Cindy Latimer, candidate for Nevada Joint Union High School District TA4; Paula Campbell, candidate for Nevada City School District; Jim Firth, candidate for Grass Valley City Council; and Nick Wilcox, candidate for NID Division 5. Propositions on the November ballot will also be discussed. The meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. at Trolley Junction Restaurant in Nevada City. The meeting is open to the public and the buffet breakfast costs $12. Reservations must be made by Oct. 1 by calling or emailing Sally Smith at (530) 273-3051 or email@example.com.
Nevada County Democratic Women's Club to host local candidates
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Dist. 2 supes candidates clash on Measure W
- Meyer found guilty on three counts, faces more than four years in prison
- Heidi Hall, Duane Strawser battle for open District 1 seat on Nevada County Board of Supervisors