Local candidates will be on hand to answer questions at the Oct. 6 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Candidates include Cindy Latimer, candidate for Nevada Joint Union High School District TA4; Paula Campbell, candidate for Nevada City School District; Jim Firth, candidate for Grass Valley City Council; and Nick Wilcox, candidate for NID Division 5. Propositions on the November ballot will also be discussed. The meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. at Trolley Junction Restaurant in Nevada City. The meeting is open to the public and the buffet breakfast costs $12. Reservations must be made by Oct. 1 by calling or emailing Sally Smith at (530) 273-3051 or email@example.com.
Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club to host local candidates
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- United Way of Nevada County looking for Citizen Review Team
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Focused economic development plan would be welcomed with arms wide open