Local candidates will be on hand to answer questions at the Oct. 6 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Candidates include Cindy Latimer, candidate for Nevada Joint Union High School District TA4; Paula Campbell, candidate for Nevada City School District; Jim Firth, candidate for Grass Valley City Council; and Nick Wilcox, candidate for NID Division 5. Propositions on the November ballot will also be discussed. The meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. at Trolley Junction Restaurant in Nevada City. The meeting is open to the public and the buffet breakfast costs $12. Reservations must be made by Oct. 1 by calling or emailing Sally Smith at (530) 273-3051 or email@example.com.
Nevada County Democratic Women's Club to host local candidates
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- South County man charged with DUI
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties