Local candidates will be on hand to answer questions at the Oct. 6 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Candidates include Cindy Latimer, candidate for Nevada Joint Union High School District TA4; Paula Campbell, candidate for Nevada City School District; Jim Firth, candidate for Grass Valley City Council; and Nick Wilcox, candidate for NID Division 5. Propositions on the November ballot will also be discussed. The meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. at Trolley Junction Restaurant in Nevada City. The meeting is open to the public and the buffet breakfast costs $12. Reservations must be made by Oct. 1 by calling or emailing Sally Smith at (530) 273-3051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nevada County Democratic Women's Club to host local candidates
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Man seriously injured in Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd. car crash
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Burglar in Nevada County reported to be drunk
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016