The annual yard sale sponsored by Soroptimist International will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29. The sale takes place in the parking lot of the Sutton Way branch of Tri-Counties Bank. The sale will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no early shoppers, please). Examples of items for sale include household goods, books, holiday decorations, linens, toys, clothing, tools and furniture.
Annual yard sale with Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- South County man charged with DUI
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body