The annual yard sale sponsored by Soroptimist International will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29. The sale takes place in the parking lot of the Sutton Way branch of Tri-Counties Bank. The sale will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no early shoppers, please). Examples of items for sale include household goods, books, holiday decorations, linens, toys, clothing, tools and furniture.
Annual yard sale with Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by big rigs in Auburn