The annual yard sale sponsored by Soroptimist International will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29. The sale takes place in the parking lot of the Sutton Way branch of Tri-Counties Bank. The sale will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no early shoppers, please). Examples of items for sale include household goods, books, holiday decorations, linens, toys, clothing, tools and furniture.
Annual yard sale with Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest
- (VIDEO) Property owners petition Nevada City government to allow short-term rentals in residential areas
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off