The annual yard sale sponsored by Soroptimist International will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29. The sale takes place in the parking lot of the Sutton Way branch of Tri-Counties Bank. The sale will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no early shoppers, please). Examples of items for sale include household goods, books, holiday decorations, linens, toys, clothing, tools and furniture.
Annual yard sale with Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County
- Clients keep coming back to Grass Valley's Reflections Skin Oasis
- Police blotter: Oatmeal, Triscuits reported stolen
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative