The annual yard sale sponsored by Soroptimist International will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29. The sale takes place in the parking lot of the Sutton Way branch of Tri-Counties Bank. The sale will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no early shoppers, please). Examples of items for sale include household goods, books, holiday decorations, linens, toys, clothing, tools and furniture.
Annual yard sale with Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire units battling 300-acre Foresthill fire
- Grass Valley Development Review Committee to review plans for hotel, brewery
- Medical marijuana committee discusses proposed grow regulations in Nevada County
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash