The annual yard sale sponsored by Soroptimist International will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29. The sale takes place in the parking lot of the Sutton Way branch of Tri-Counties Bank. The sale will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no early shoppers, please). Examples of items for sale include household goods, books, holiday decorations, linens, toys, clothing, tools and furniture.
Annual yard sale with Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855