The annual yard sale sponsored by Soroptimist International will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29. The sale takes place in the parking lot of the Sutton Way branch of Tri-Counties Bank. The sale will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no early shoppers, please). Examples of items for sale include household goods, books, holiday decorations, linens, toys, clothing, tools and furniture.
Annual yard sale with Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- New 'Extremely Moderate' group seeks to make grassroots change in Nevada County government