Ninety-two dollars a year. Per parcel. For five years. That’s the big negative for most homeowners when it comes to Measure K. Another tax. Another
September 24, 2012 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Measure K — whose future is it?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch