Ninety-two dollars a year. Per parcel. For five years. That’s the big negative for most homeowners when it comes to Measure K. Another tax. Another
Measure K — whose future is it?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Grass Valley business owner charged with selling counterfeit gold
- Loggers decimate 40-plus trees at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Local campaign to legalize recreational marijuana begins
- Nevada Union High School teacher flips classroom for more engagement