Ninety-two dollars a year. Per parcel. For five years. That’s the big negative for most homeowners when it comes to Measure K. Another tax. Another
Measure K — whose future is it?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Man convicted in kidnap plot arrested again
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Dissent simmers over plans for Yuba River Charter School in advance of Nevada County Supervisors Jan. 13 hearing
- Nevada Union graduate Vallejo set for Fiesta Bowl clash with Arizona
- Two Nevada County probation staff honored