Water exercise classes end for the season today at the Nevada City Pool in Pioneer Park. The popular classes offered a variety of exercises designed to promote muscle toning, cardio and flexibility. Above, a group of devote “noodlers” pose during Tuesday’s evening class.
Towntalk: Nothing like a wet noodle
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax rips Argonaut to start season
- Friday Night Live: High school football kicks off here! (Live chat, photos, video)