Water exercise classes end for the season today at the Nevada City Pool in Pioneer Park. The popular classes offered a variety of exercises designed to promote muscle toning, cardio and flexibility. Above, a group of devote “noodlers” pose during Tuesday’s evening class.
Towntalk: Nothing like a wet noodle
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- San Juan Ridge woman gets fine, probation in neighbor dispute
- After a tough childhood, Jackie Turner looks to spread hope to others
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe