Water exercise classes end for the season today at the Nevada City Pool in Pioneer Park. The popular classes offered a variety of exercises designed to promote muscle toning, cardio and flexibility. Above, a group of devote “noodlers” pose during Tuesday’s evening class.
Towntalk: Nothing like a wet noodle
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales