Water exercise classes end for the season today at the Nevada City Pool in Pioneer Park. The popular classes offered a variety of exercises designed to promote muscle toning, cardio and flexibility. Above, a group of devote “noodlers” pose during Tuesday’s evening class.
Towntalk: Nothing like a wet noodle
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- Traffic stop in Grass Valley leads to drug sale charges