Water exercise classes end for the season today at the Nevada City Pool in Pioneer Park. The popular classes offered a variety of exercises designed to promote muscle toning, cardio and flexibility. Above, a group of devote “noodlers” pose during Tuesday’s evening class.
Towntalk: Nothing like a wet noodle
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas