The Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Support Group meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the last Friday of the month at the Glenbrook Apartment Complex (in the Community Room), 265 Sutton Way, Grass Valley. The group often hosts speakers, or reviews education programs. Some meetings are more of an open discussion. Resources are available for anyone who wants them. The group members have experience with different therapies and treatment options. If you are affected by MS and would like to talk with others in a relaxed, supportive, positive, confidential atmosphere come check us out. Light refreshments are served. The meeting is open to anyone affected by MS (patients, caregivers, family members, friends, medical staff, etc.). For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517.
Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Support Group
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Found body investigated as homicide by Nevada County Sheriff's Office
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash
- Grass Valley Development Review Committee to review plans for hotel, brewery