The Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Support Group meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the last Friday of the month at the Glenbrook Apartment Complex (in the Community Room), 265 Sutton Way, Grass Valley. The group often hosts speakers, or reviews education programs. Some meetings are more of an open discussion. Resources are available for anyone who wants them. The group members have experience with different therapies and treatment options. If you are affected by MS and would like to talk with others in a relaxed, supportive, positive, confidential atmosphere come check us out. Light refreshments are served. The meeting is open to anyone affected by MS (patients, caregivers, family members, friends, medical staff, etc.). For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517.
Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Support Group
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- San Juan Ridge woman gets fine, probation in neighbor dispute
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- After a tough childhood, Jackie Turner looks to spread hope to others