Do you have painful feet or numbness? The peripheral neuropathy support group meets at 1:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at the Grass Valley United Methodist Church, 236 South Church St. in Grass Valley. We don’t cure, but suggest relief and comfort. We exchange ideas and share information and experiences. You are not alone in your discomfort. For more information, call 530-268-1017.
Peripheral neuropathy support group
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Suspicious death in Washington ruled homicide, man ID'ed