Do you have painful feet or numbness? The peripheral neuropathy support group meets at 1:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at the Grass Valley United Methodist Church, 236 South Church St. in Grass Valley. We don’t cure, but suggest relief and comfort. We exchange ideas and share information and experiences. You are not alone in your discomfort. For more information, call 530-268-1017.
Peripheral neuropathy support group
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- CyberCamp aims to teach Nevada County students cyber security skills
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body
- Dying wish shows special love between two people at Right Hand Auburn Homeless Shelter
- South County man charged with DUI