The community is invited to the grand opening of the new 211 Nevada County Call Center, and to celebrate 211 going local. The event will be from 3 to 5 p.m., with a short presentation beginning at 3:15 p.m. Guests are encouraged to tour the call center while in action, meet call agents and learn more about programs and services. Supervisor Nate Beason will open the proceedings and refreshments will be served. The 211 Call Center is located at the In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Public Authority, 466 Brunswick Road in Grass Valley.
Open house today at Nevada County 211 Call Center
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge
- Economic Resource Council awarded $500,000 federal grant for Digital Media Leadership Campus
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported
- Nevada Irrigation District tests public's will on possibility of water rate increase