A support group for families and friends of people with memory loss is open to anyone interested in discussing issues concerning a loved one or friend with memory loss. The group meets from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. For more information, call Barbara at 530-478-1735.
Support group for families and friends of people with memory loss
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process