A support group for families and friends of people with memory loss is open to anyone interested in discussing issues concerning a loved one or friend with memory loss. The group meets from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. For more information, call Barbara at 530-478-1735.
Support group for families and friends of people with memory loss
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest