A support group for families and friends of people with memory loss is open to anyone interested in discussing issues concerning a loved one or friend with memory loss. The group meets from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. For more information, call Barbara at 530-478-1735.
Support group for families and friends of people with memory loss
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- ID released, no cause of death determined in suspicious death in Grass Valley
- Tassone assault suspect deemed not mentally competent to stand trial
- More charges to come in Grass Valley gold fraud case