A support group for families and friends of people with memory loss is open to anyone interested in discussing issues concerning a loved one or friend with memory loss. The group meets from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. For more information, call Barbara at 530-478-1735.
Support group for families and friends of people with memory loss
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Found body investigated as homicide by Nevada County Sheriff's Office
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash
- Grass Valley Development Review Committee to review plans for hotel, brewery