A support group for families and friends of people with memory loss is open to anyone interested in discussing issues concerning a loved one or friend with memory loss. The group meets from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. For more information, call Barbara at 530-478-1735.
Support group for families and friends of people with memory loss
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race