The Nevada Union High School class of 1969 will hold their 45th class reunion on Saturday, August 30 at Club 151 in downtown Grass Valley. The event will begin with no-host cocktails at 6 and dinner at 7 p.m. The dress is casual. The deadline for reservations and payment of $45 per person is Aug. 23. Checks made payable to Class of 1969 Reunion can be mailed by Aug. 23 to Patti Ingram Spencer at 417 Chapel St., Grass Valley, CA 95945. For more information, contact Terry (Mitchell) Ferguson via email at email@example.com or telephone at 530-559-2019 or 530-273-5800.
NU's class of 1969 reunion this month
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Strawberry Music Festival returns with stellar line-up
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender