The Nevada Union High School class of 1969 will hold their 45th class reunion on Saturday, August 30 at Club 151 in downtown Grass Valley. The event will begin with no-host cocktails at 6 and dinner at 7 p.m. The dress is casual. The deadline for reservations and payment of $45 per person is Aug. 23. Checks made payable to Class of 1969 Reunion can be mailed by Aug. 23 to Patti Ingram Spencer at 417 Chapel St., Grass Valley, CA 95945. For more information, contact Terry (Mitchell) Ferguson via email at email@example.com or telephone at 530-559-2019 or 530-273-5800.
NU's class of 1969 reunion this month
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- Nevada County Fairgrounds becomes Cal Fire animal evacuation center