The Nevada Union High School class of 1969 will hold their 45th class reunion on Saturday, August 30 at Club 151 in downtown Grass Valley. The event will begin with no-host cocktails at 6 and dinner at 7 p.m. The dress is casual. The deadline for reservations and payment of $45 per person is Aug. 23. Checks made payable to Class of 1969 Reunion can be mailed by Aug. 23 to Patti Ingram Spencer at 417 Chapel St., Grass Valley, CA 95945. For more information, contact Terry (Mitchell) Ferguson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 530-559-2019 or 530-273-5800.
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Nevada County death: Man dies in single-vehicle wreck
- PG&E augments hazard prevention measures in bark beetle epidemic (VIDEO)
- Nevada County sheriff, supervisors say 'no' to body cameras for deputies
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?