The Nevada Union High School class of 1969 will hold their 45th class reunion on Saturday, August 30 at Club 151 in downtown Grass Valley. The event will begin with no-host cocktails at 6 and dinner at 7 p.m. The dress is casual. The deadline for reservations and payment of $45 per person is Aug. 23. Checks made payable to Class of 1969 Reunion can be mailed by Aug. 23 to Patti Ingram Spencer at 417 Chapel St., Grass Valley, CA 95945. For more information, contact Terry (Mitchell) Ferguson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 530-559-2019 or 530-273-5800.
NU's class of 1969 reunion this month
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Joint Union High, Grass Valley, Nevada City school districts cancel Wednesday classes
- Runaway BMW causes multi-vehicle collision on Hwy 49
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Lake of the Pines burglary suspect arrested again
- Robbers in home invasion in San Juan Ridge steal pot, flee