The Nevada Union High School class of 1969 will hold their 45th class reunion on Saturday, August 30 at Club 151 in downtown Grass Valley. The event will begin with no-host cocktails at 6 and dinner at 7 p.m. The dress is casual. The deadline for reservations and payment of $45 per person is Aug. 23. Checks made payable to Class of 1969 Reunion can be mailed by Aug. 23 to Patti Ingram Spencer at 417 Chapel St., Grass Valley, CA 95945. For more information, contact Terry (Mitchell) Ferguson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 530-559-2019 or 530-273-5800.
NU's class of 1969 reunion this month
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- New 'Extremely Moderate' group seeks to make grassroots change in Nevada County government