From today through Friday, Dorsey Drive between Spree Avenue and Pampas Drive will be subject to traffic control for bridge work. The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control between the hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however, delays of up to 10 minutes may be possible.
Dorsey Drive delays announced in Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Grass Valley resident seeks to promote responsible use of public land
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance