From today through Friday, Dorsey Drive between Spree Avenue and Pampas Drive will be subject to traffic control for bridge work. The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control between the hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however, delays of up to 10 minutes may be possible.
Dorsey Drive delays announced in Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- In honor and remembrance: Two additional walls to be added to Memorial Park in Grass Valley
- Groups endorse candidates, ballot measures and hope members listen in Nevada County
- Motion for new Gold Country Lenders trial set for August
- Kathy Dotson: No on Measure Y