From today through Friday, Dorsey Drive between Spree Avenue and Pampas Drive will be subject to traffic control for bridge work. The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control between the hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however, delays of up to 10 minutes may be possible.
Dorsey Drive delays announced in Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Mediation set next week in Eskaton Village Grass Valley class action lawsuit
- Take a hike this spring with a new guide to native trees and shrubs