From today through Friday, Dorsey Drive between Spree Avenue and Pampas Drive will be subject to traffic control for bridge work. The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control between the hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however, delays of up to 10 minutes may be possible.
Dorsey Drive delays announced in Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported