The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- Nevada County community helps shore up Amgen debt