East Main Street, between Bennett Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, will be closed to eastbound traffic for underground utility work through July 11. The lane closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. A detour will be in place for eastbound traffic. Access to businesses/residences will be maintained to westbound traffic. Pedestrian access will remain open. Eastbound bicyclists will be required to walk their bikes on the sidewalk through the vehicle closure or may use surface streets to bypass the lane closure.
East Main detour announced
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County resident William Rolland awarded $4.6 million in Florida civil suit
- Meet Your Merchant: People and planet friendly at Blondies Salon
- Suspect in multiple Nevada County burglaries arrested in Foresthill
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dancing With Our Stars in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Judge rules authorities can remove marijuana grow in Nevada County appeal