East Main Street, between Bennett Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, will be closed to eastbound traffic for underground utility work through July 11. The lane closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. A detour will be in place for eastbound traffic. Access to businesses/residences will be maintained to westbound traffic. Pedestrian access will remain open. Eastbound bicyclists will be required to walk their bikes on the sidewalk through the vehicle closure or may use surface streets to bypass the lane closure.
East Main detour announced
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Eric Meyer trial goes to jury
- Narcotics detectives arrest Nevada City man on heroin, ammunition charges
- More than 50 butane canisters present at site of Alta Sierra Drive blaze
- Grass Valley man arrested in Auburn shooting
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation