East Main Street, between Bennett Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, will be closed to eastbound traffic for underground utility work through July 11. The lane closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. A detour will be in place for eastbound traffic. Access to businesses/residences will be maintained to westbound traffic. Pedestrian access will remain open. Eastbound bicyclists will be required to walk their bikes on the sidewalk through the vehicle closure or may use surface streets to bypass the lane closure.
East Main detour announced
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Traffic stop in Grass Valley leads to drug sale charges