East Main Street, between Bennett Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, will be closed to eastbound traffic for underground utility work through July 11. The lane closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. A detour will be in place for eastbound traffic. Access to businesses/residences will be maintained to westbound traffic. Pedestrian access will remain open. Eastbound bicyclists will be required to walk their bikes on the sidewalk through the vehicle closure or may use surface streets to bypass the lane closure.
East Main detour announced
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Nevada County drug-alcohol treatment facility to undergo renovations