Ron Paul, docent at the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum, will present a look at the history and significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, July 21. An expert on the subject, Ron will showcase the railroad’s rich history and interesting facts. Free and open to the public, this informative program will be located at Atria, 150 Sutton Way, in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-1055.
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- BOLO issued for missing Nevada City juvenile
- VIDEO: After online fame, Lake Wildwood teen gives first in-person piano concert in Grass Valley
- Proposed Alta Sierra Dollar General store decision referred to Nevada County planning commission