Ron Paul, docent at the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum, will present a look at the history and significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, July 21. An expert on the subject, Ron will showcase the railroad’s rich history and interesting facts. Free and open to the public, this informative program will be located at Atria, 150 Sutton Way, in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-1055.
Atria to host 'The History and Significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Penn Valley committee weighs school closure amid deficit spending, declining enrollment
- Grass Valley group brings all ages together through music at 'the Bomb Shelter'
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest