Ron Paul, docent at the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum, will present a look at the history and significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, July 21. An expert on the subject, Ron will showcase the railroad’s rich history and interesting facts. Free and open to the public, this informative program will be located at Atria, 150 Sutton Way, in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-1055.
Atria to host 'The History and Significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest