Ron Paul, docent at the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum, will present a look at the history and significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, July 21. An expert on the subject, Ron will showcase the railroad’s rich history and interesting facts. Free and open to the public, this informative program will be located at Atria, 150 Sutton Way, in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-1055.
Atria to host 'The History and Significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- Teen robbed of cell phone at knifepoint in Grass Valley
- Meet Your Merchant - Quietech: Nevada County's favorite geek boutique
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley