Ron Paul, docent at the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum, will present a look at the history and significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, July 21. An expert on the subject, Ron will showcase the railroad’s rich history and interesting facts. Free and open to the public, this informative program will be located at Atria, 150 Sutton Way, in Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-272-1055.
Atria to host 'The History and Significance of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Police blotter: Racial fight with shots fired reported at campground
- 'Sovereign citizen' Brent Cole sentenced in shootout