Sierra Nevada California Chapter 12 of the Blue Star Mothers of America will be meeting on Saturday, July 19, at Siena’s (formerly Perko’s), 1000 Plaza Drive in Grass Valley. Breakfast is at 9 a.m. and the meeting starts at 10 a.m. If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster mother, grandmother or legal guardian who has a son or daughter who is serving in or has been honorably discharged from the armed forces of the United States, we invite you to join. To learn more, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.org.
Blue Star Mothers to meet July 19
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Puppies by the dozen: 12 newborns up for adoption at Grass Valley Animal Shelter
- John Baggett brings experience, vision to new role in Colfax