Sierra Nevada California Chapter 12 of the Blue Star Mothers of America will be meeting on Saturday, July 19, at Siena’s (formerly Perko’s), 1000 Plaza Drive in Grass Valley. Breakfast is at 9 a.m. and the meeting starts at 10 a.m. If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster mother, grandmother or legal guardian who has a son or daughter who is serving in or has been honorably discharged from the armed forces of the United States, we invite you to join. To learn more, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.org.
Blue Star Mothers to meet July 19
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Clients keep coming back to Grass Valley's Reflections Skin Oasis
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County
- Police blotter: Oatmeal, Triscuits reported stolen
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative