Sierra Nevada California Chapter 12 of the Blue Star Mothers of America will be meeting on Saturday, July 19, at Siena’s (formerly Perko’s), 1000 Plaza Drive in Grass Valley. Breakfast is at 9 a.m. and the meeting starts at 10 a.m. If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster mother, grandmother or legal guardian who has a son or daughter who is serving in or has been honorably discharged from the armed forces of the United States, we invite you to join. To learn more, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.org.
Blue Star Mothers to meet July 19
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages