Sierra Nevada California Chapter 12 of the Blue Star Mothers of America will be meeting on Saturday, July 19, at Siena’s (formerly Perko’s), 1000 Plaza Drive in Grass Valley. Breakfast is at 9 a.m. and the meeting starts at 10 a.m. If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster mother, grandmother or legal guardian who has a son or daughter who is serving in or has been honorably discharged from the armed forces of the United States, we invite you to join. To learn more, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.org.
Blue Star Mothers to meet July 19
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- VIDEO: Sacramento Kings Foundation helps Magnolia school replace stolen iPads
- Traveling like turtles: Nevada City couple circumnavigates the globe