Sierra Nevada California Chapter 12 of the Blue Star Mothers of America will be meeting on Saturday, July 19, at Siena’s (formerly Perko’s), 1000 Plaza Drive in Grass Valley. Breakfast is at 9 a.m. and the meeting starts at 10 a.m. If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster mother, grandmother or legal guardian who has a son or daughter who is serving in or has been honorably discharged from the armed forces of the United States, we invite you to join. To learn more, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.org.
Blue Star Mothers to meet July 19
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Cornish Christmas: Kicking off the holiday season
- Mobile technology van to bring Wi-Fi, equipment to rural Nevada County