East Main Street, between Bennett Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, will be closed to eastbound traffic for underground utility work July 7-11. The lane closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. A detour will be in place for eastbound traffic. Access to businesses/residences will be maintained to westbound traffic. Pedestrian access will remain open. Eastbound bicyclists will be required to walk their bikes on the sidewalk through the vehicle closure or may use surface streets to bypass the lane closure.
East Main Street detour announced
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported