East Main Street, between Bennett Street and Idaho-Maryland Road, will be closed to eastbound traffic for underground utility work July 7-11. The lane closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. A detour will be in place for eastbound traffic. Access to businesses/residences will be maintained to westbound traffic. Pedestrian access will remain open. Eastbound bicyclists will be required to walk their bikes on the sidewalk through the vehicle closure or may use surface streets to bypass the lane closure.
East Main Street detour announced
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- In honor and remembrance: Two additional walls to be added to Memorial Park in Grass Valley
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Kathy Dotson: No on Measure Y
- Motion for new Gold Country Lenders trial set for August