East Main Street, between Bennett and Church streets, will be subject to traffic control for underground utility work on Tuesday and Wednesday between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. The Traffic Control System should allow public traffic to pass without delay the majority of the time that the work is in progress. Any delays should be minimal to the traveling public, as every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
Roadwork announced in Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination