East Main Street, between Bennett and Church streets, will be subject to traffic control for underground utility work on Tuesday and Wednesday between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. The Traffic Control System should allow public traffic to pass without delay the majority of the time that the work is in progress. Any delays should be minimal to the traveling public, as every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
Roadwork announced in Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- CyberCamp aims to teach Nevada County students cyber security skills
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body
- Dying wish shows special love between two people at Right Hand Auburn Homeless Shelter
- South County man charged with DUI