The Nevada Union Football Community Service Program is off to a fast start this season. In recent weeks the team has supported the NEO Festival and Soapbox Derby. This past weekend, the team worked at the Healthy Harvest Garden in Grass Valley, directed by garden coordinator Ellen Persa. Pictured, from left, are: Joe Peterson, Jerron Steele, Ellen Persa, Brody McCoy and Kase Scott.
NU football players pitch in
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident
- Victim ID'd, homicide investigation continues
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi to receive hero's welcome at 50th annual Constitution Day Parade
- Former Nevada Union High School star dives into US Olympic swim team trials