The Nevada Union Football Community Service Program is off to a fast start this season. In recent weeks the team has supported the NEO Festival and Soapbox Derby. This past weekend, the team worked at the Healthy Harvest Garden in Grass Valley, directed by garden coordinator Ellen Persa. Pictured, from left, are: Joe Peterson, Jerron Steele, Ellen Persa, Brody McCoy and Kase Scott.
NU football players pitch in
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open