The annual downtown Car Show in Grass Valley is happening Saturday. A spectacular and vast variety of pre-1972 classics, hot rods, customs, rat rods, domestics, imports and one-of-a-kind vehicles will be on display on Mill and Main streets. Speak with the owners of these classic automobiles and learn first-hand the history behind the cars. Many restaurants will be providing varied menus, or stop by the Pit Stop (located in the City Hall parking lot at South Auburn and Main streets) for some treats and sweets to eat. The show will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission for spectators is free.
Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Police blotter: Racial fight with shots fired reported at campground