The annual downtown Car Show in Grass Valley is happening Saturday. A spectacular and vast variety of pre-1972 classics, hot rods, customs, rat rods, domestics, imports and one-of-a-kind vehicles will be on display on Mill and Main streets. Speak with the owners of these classic automobiles and learn first-hand the history behind the cars. Many restaurants will be providing varied menus, or stop by the Pit Stop (located in the City Hall parking lot at South Auburn and Main streets) for some treats and sweets to eat. The show will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission for spectators is free.
Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Second car crash on Highway 49 in Nevada County backs traffic up
- Grass Valley man arrested after five-hour stand-off
- Caltrans: Grass Valley public meeting on Hwy. 49 widening
- Real Wheels is the real deal: Bike store's mission is to get people on bikes
- Nevada County staff removes 'No Parking' signs at Gracie Canal trail