A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages