A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas