A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump