East Main Street between Alta and School streets will be subject to traffic control for underground utility work on Monday and Tuesday. The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control intermittently between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however periodic delays may be possible. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Roadwork announced for East Main Street
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Joint Union High, Grass Valley, Nevada City school districts cancel Wednesday classes
- Runaway BMW causes multi-vehicle collision on Hwy 49
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Lake of the Pines burglary suspect arrested again
- Robbers in home invasion in San Juan Ridge steal pot, flee