CPR courses will be offered in April, May and June at the Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St. in Nevada City. Three classes per day will be offered on April 26, May 17 and June 21. Each two-hour class will be limited to 16 students. Cost is $10 per person. Interested parties may also sign up at Fire Station 91, 11329 McCourtney Road, across from the Nevada County Fairgrounds. CPR “manikins” will be supplied by the Firefighter’s Association of Nevada City, the Watt Park Firefighter’s Association and the Gold Flat Firefighter’s Association. For schedule, more information and registration, visit http://www.nccfire.com.
CPR courses open to the public
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi signs as only American driver with F1 team (VIDEO)
- George Boardman: 'I Spy,' global warming, and why Richard Anderson will be reelected