CPR courses will be offered in April, May and June at the Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St. in Nevada City. Three classes per day will be offered on April 26, May 17 and June 21. Each two-hour class will be limited to 16 students. Cost is $10 per person. Interested parties may also sign up at Fire Station 91, 11329 McCourtney Road, across from the Nevada County Fairgrounds. CPR “manikins” will be supplied by the Firefighter’s Association of Nevada City, the Watt Park Firefighter’s Association and the Gold Flat Firefighter’s Association. For schedule, more information and registration, visit http://www.nccfire.com.
CPR courses open to the public
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Robbers in home invasion in San Juan Ridge steal pot, flee
- Runaway BMW causes multi-vehicle collision on Hwy 49
- Grass Valley Police Department issued BOLO for man who reportedly robbed friends at knifepoint
- Welfare check on vehicle results in two arrests