In a free clinic offered to licenced drivers 55 and older, trained professionals are offering a 20-minute, 12-point checklist of drivers’ vehicles, including recommendations for vehicle adjustments and adaptations to enhance safety. An occupational therapist will also be on site to provide information on adapting vehicles to individual drivers The purpose is to keep licensed drivers age 55 and older driving safely for as long as possible. The event will be from 9 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, April 30 at the Sierra Presbyterian Church, 175 Ridge Road, Nevada City. By appointment only. Please call HelpLine at 530-273-2273 to schedule an appointment.
Free 12-point check for senior drivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- TV show 'American Pickers' looking for finds in California, could visit Nevada County
- Local sculptor created giant panthers for Carolina team stadium
- Murder trial: Mother's 911 call played during testimony