In a free clinic offered to licenced drivers 55 and older, trained professionals are offering a 20-minute, 12-point checklist of drivers’ vehicles, including recommendations for vehicle adjustments and adaptations to enhance safety. An occupational therapist will also be on site to provide information on adapting vehicles to individual drivers The purpose is to keep licensed drivers age 55 and older driving safely for as long as possible. The event will be from 9 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, April 30 at the Sierra Presbyterian Church, 175 Ridge Road, Nevada City. By appointment only. Please call HelpLine at 530-273-2273 to schedule an appointment.
Free 12-point check for senior drivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Grass Valley Police investigate suspicious death on Berryman Street
- Early morning crash results in death of 43-year-old woman
- Commercial Street restaurant closes amid concerns over boardwalk; new restaurant set to fill spot in Nevada City
- Music teacher booked on child porn charges