In a free clinic offered to licenced drivers 55 and older, trained professionals are offering a 20-minute, 12-point checklist of drivers’ vehicles, including recommendations for vehicle adjustments and adaptations to enhance safety. An occupational therapist will also be on site to provide information on adapting vehicles to individual drivers The purpose is to keep licensed drivers age 55 and older driving safely for as long as possible. The event will be from 9 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, April 30 at the Sierra Presbyterian Church, 175 Ridge Road, Nevada City. By appointment only. Please call HelpLine at 530-273-2273 to schedule an appointment.
Free 12-point check for senior drivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County